[Sheepranch] Fleecy Fiends - Registration is now closed for the time being/SEND ROOM REQUESTS

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sat Apr 16 07:04:58 PDT 2022

Paul,

At the moment, I believe I will be traveling up to Jughandle by myself, by car. Both of my cars have limited cargo carrying capacity, however, so it depends upon how big the cases of wine are as to whether I can carry them. Presuming they can fit, I'll be happy to.

Let me know the dimensions of the boxes so I can see if I can fit them into the passenger seat area or the trunk …