[Sheepranch] Sex, Wine, and Comestibles

L.A. Cicero lacicero at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:16:48 PDT 2022

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Afw3yFlakCJgn8pNnDg-8YwnoUNbkoa-wMUWMjbTQbE/edit?usp=sharing

The above spreadsheet is now available for signing up for delivering the
best kind of food love to your fellow travelers, Sheepranchers and
Jug-handlers. Please reiterate what you said in emails on that spreadsheet.

Martin and Ed are leading off with the Fry on Monday. Yay!

Kevin is bossing a breakfast. Yay!

I am ze chef for Taco Night on Wednesday. With a special Cauliflower
Shawarma for the vegetarians. Just you wait!

Paul did extensive tasting and evaluating and shopping for wine. Yay!

We need more leaders for the other meals, meals need planning and shopping
lists and coordinating. Do it as a team. I see lots of willingness to help
on those emails. Be a multi boss meal planning conglomeration.

(I wrote this message once and it disappeared. If it shows up please excuse
the duplication.)