[Sheepranch] Health policy for this year?

Robert Kennedy robert at ten-ones-studio.com
Thu May 19 08:14:26 PDT 2022

Hey, folks! We're all getting older, and some of us have additional
frailties, too.

I think there was some discussion of this a few months back but rather than
dig for it I'll just mention it again as my personal request: I would like
for everyone to test COVID-negative on a home antigen test before joining
the group on the day we gather at Jug Handle, namely Monday, May 23. I plan
to test myself before leaving home that morning.

If anyone is NOT willing to do the same, please say so here so everyone can
make decisions with information as complete as possible. Many thanks, all!

        -- Robert

http://robertkennedymusic.com