[Sheepranch] How to get into the farmhouse.

L.A. Cicero lacicero at gmail.com
Mon May 23 14:46:09 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jug Handle Creek Farm <do-not-reply at innkeepersadvantage.com>
Date: Mon, May 2, 2022 at 11:33
Subject: Farmhouse - Returning Guest
To: <lacicero at gmail.com>

 [image: Jug Handle Creek Farm]

15501 N Highway 1, Caspar, CA 95420
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/15501+N+Highway+1,+Caspar,+CA+95420?entry=gmail&source=g>

------------------------------
Enter the email content

Welcome back Linda,

Welcome back to Jug Handle Creek Farm! This email has important info about
your access code to your space! Please print out this message for your
visit (as cell phone coverage can be spotty).  You will be in the
[reservation-room]. Your key will be in a lock box on the door handle. The
code is *1515*. Your key will be inside. I have also included info in the
room about all the building systems, good hikes, good restaurants, on the
Kitchen counter to the left of the door.

Feel free to contact me via text or phone with any questions at
707-357-0783. Enjoy your stay and do not hesitate to contact me if you have
any issues, question or concerns.

Thanks very much and enjoy your stay!

*RESERVATION DETAIL:*
------------------------------
Reservation: #2046
Booking Date: 09/13/2021 - 11:36
------------------------------
Room
------------------------------
Nights
------------------------------
Guests
------------------------------
Nightly Rate
------------------------------
Farm House 3 12 05/23/2022: $504.00
05/24/2022: $504.00
05/25/2022: $504.00
Orchard Cabin 3 2 05/23/2022: $69.00
05/24/2022: $69.00
05/25/2022: $69.00
Eucalyptus Cabin 3 1 05/23/2022: $69.00
05/24/2022: $69.00
05/25/2022: $69.00
Grand Fir Cabin 3 1 05/23/2022: $69.00
05/24/2022: $69.00
05/25/2022: $69.00
campsite 4 - three nights $135.00
Cleaning Fee Farm House ($350) $350.00
Cleaning Fee Grand Fir Cabin {$35} $35.00
Cleaning Fee Eucalyptus Cabin ($35) $35.00
Cleaning Fee Orchard Cabin ($35) $35.00
SUBTOTAL:
------------------------------
$2,133.00
TAXES:
Transient Occupancy Tax (11%) $284.68
------------------------------
TOTAL CHARGE: $3,007.68
DEPOSIT: $1,470.75
------------------------------
BALANCE DUE: $1,536.93
------------------------------
*Policies: *Check in time is 3:00 and check out time is 10:00. Quiet hours
after 9:30. A full refund is provided for all cancellations made with 14
days notice. If your cancellation is made after 14 days, Jughandle will
provide a refund if your space is rebooked. Pets are only allowed in some
rooms and cabins, please ask before bringing your pets. Smoking is not
permitted in the Farm House.

*Directions:*  Jug Handle Creek Farm is located in Caspar Ca, which is
half-way between the town of Mendocino and the City of Fort Bragg. It is
roughly 3.3 miles south of Fort Bragg and 4.6 miles north of Mendocino. The
address is 15501 N Highway 1. We are across the street from (and a little
bit south of) the Jug Handle State Park Preserve. Generally cell phones
don't work well here so don't plan on using google earth for navigation.
Coming from the North. From Highway 20, take a left onto Highway 1. Drive
3.3 miles south. Take the first left, after the Jug Handle bridge, into the
Jug Handle Creek Farm driveway.
Coming from the South. From Mendocino drive 4.6 miles north on highway 1.
Turn right into the Jug Handle Creek Farm driveway (Which is right after
the Fortunate Farm driveway).

As you are in the farmhouse, just drive up the hill. There is parking
adjacent to the Farmhouse.

Sincerely,

Marie Jones
Executive Director