[Sheepranch] a fine Jughandle 2022

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sun May 29 07:02:26 PDT 2022

Sheep!

A very fine Jughandle gathering! Thank you all for being there. Thank you to Martin, Ed, Lee, Kevin, Rob, DaVE, Linda, Sara, and everyone else I missed who worked the kitchen and prepared all the great food and refreshments! Thank you, Linda, for keeping everything on track!

Eighteen people attended this year, and there were nine riders. Great to see you all riding! And for all those who wanted to but couldn't make it this year: you were remembered, toasted, and missed!

I drove my fantasy car, my replacement for motorcycling, the 1967 Lancia Fulvia Coupe ... its first road trip since I bought it a year and some ago. Driving it was a big event for me, to say I am pleased with it is a hefty understatement. Ah, Time and Memory! I remember the very first time I saw one in 1966 as if it were just yesterday.

The first two Jughandle 2022 photographs I've finished are posted to flickr in a Jughandle 2022 album:

  https://www.flickr.com/gp/gdgphoto/t2NL09

The album is public, but the people pictures are private. This link gives you access to the private photographs. I will only turn the people pictures from private to public if everyone sends me a note to say they give permission to do so. Please let me know if I can turn all the photographs to public access.

I have about 100 more photographs yet to go through and pick from.

It was a very fine weekend to celebrate the thirtieth year of our gathering together in a remote place for fun and friendship. Yes, I know: we missed a few events in the thirty years … but that just means we can celebrate the thirtieth event again in a few more years.

 😉😀🚀

Onwards, ever onwards! Rubber side down, paint side up...

—
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigiorgi at me.com - 408.431.4601

"...For we are the Makers of Magic, and we are the Dreamers of Dreams."
  – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory