[Sheepranch] a fine Jughandle 2022

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sun May 29 12:37:28 PDT 2022

I've added 17 people photos to my Jughandle 2022 album for your entertainment.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/gdgphoto/2NMFwu <https://www.flickr.com/gp/gdgphoto/2NMFwu>

As below, these people pictures are private, you need the link above with security features to see them. Let me know if I can turn your photo public access.

The rest of what I have are about 45 still life photos taken around the clubhouse and while in Fort Bragg on a walk with Ed Hackett. :)

Enjoy!

—
Godfrey DiGiorgi -  godfreydigiorgi at me.com - 408.431.4601 cell

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
– Charlie Brown