[Tanx] Help needed 1989 US model front brake rotor replacement

John Borella via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Tue Jul 28 18:21:35 PDT 2015

I cheat & put my TA on the centerstand.

 John

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 20:56:31 -0700
To: tanx at micapeak.com
Subject: Re: [Tanx] Help needed 1989 US model front brake rotor replacement
From: tanx at micapeak.com

    I bought one like this at Harbor
      Freight more than a decade ago.  I place a board on top to make a
      flat surface and the tube frame rests on that just fine. You don't
      have to remove the "skid plate" either. Just wheel the lift
      underneath and crank 'r up. The only thing to watch for is the
      breather/overflow tubes sticking out the bottom.

      Eddy in Morgan Hill, CA