[Tanx] Africa Twin

Milt Rudy via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Thu Jun 30 07:32:04 PDT 2016

Had a chance to sit on a new Africa Twin yesterday at Powersports East in
Bear, DE.  The thing is big and feels heavy.  It has street tires on it.
Many years ago, JC Whitney's catalog featured a fake CB antenna you could
put on your car to give "the look of CB" (their term).  As great as the AT
may be, it seems intended to give "the look of ADV".

I'm gonna sell my G650 X-Challenge and get something lighter and shorter.
Even with the 1.5" lowered HyperPro shock, it is tall.
Milt