[Tanx] [External] Re: TA/Knee test

Burr, John H UTAS via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Mon Jun 27 11:36:15 PDT 2016

NICE!

From: Tanx [mailto:tanx-bounces at micapeak.com] On Behalf Of Tracy Cerrato via Tanx
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 2:25 PM
To: Milt Rudy; Tanx
Subject: [External] Re: [Tanx] TA/Knee test

Check these out - ’90 Moonstone<http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/5622249445.html> and ’90 Red<http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/5630854263.html>.
Tracy

On Jun 27, 2016, at 2:20 PM, Milt Rudy via Tanx <tanx at micapeak.com<mailto:tanx at micapeak.com>> wrote:

My attempt to plan and lead a memorable rally turned out to be memorable for the wrong reasons.  I've done only a little off-road riding since then.  I'm even thinking of selling my G650 XChallenge after spending a bunch getting it ready for anything.  The Husky TE250 is sold, as is the Yam DRZ400, the Husky TR650 and the Kawi KLX250.  I bought and sold each of them in turn looking for a perfect do-it-all bike.  The TR650 came closest, but when KTM bought Husky and dropped it from production and service, it had to go.  The CTX 700 is a great local road-ride bike, but could not handle even gravel.  I dunno, maybe another KLR650.  I've had 2 over the years and liked them both well enough - they do everything okay, but nothing really well.  Sure wish I still had my '90 moonstone.  Nobody makes anything that good any more.
Milt