[Tanx] Fwd: TA --- vacuum hose leak.

Terry Haskins tmhaskins at innovative-machine.com
Sat Oct 17 09:53:10 PDT 2020

Thank  you…  good  info,  I still have  mine ,  but  don’t  ride  any  more  for  multiple  reasons….  I  have  a  89  blue  and  white  Transalp  that  has 13K on it  and is  almost  perfect  and  a   1989 NX250  that  has  3K  on it, also  in perfect condition.  I  would  like to sell  both  for  5K and  4 K respectively.  The  only  problem is  that they  have  not  been started  in  2 years.  Is any  body interested  ,  I’m  in  Richmond  , NH.