[Tanx] Front brake spacers

J. Braun braunj at cb77.org
Sat Feb 13 15:19:06 PST 2021

A friend just bought a CNC milling machine and we are going to make up a
batch of the front brake caliper spacers so that you can use Hawk GT disks.
The larger disk gives better stopping power and much better feel.
I know a lot of people have these and can comment on the resulting
performance. The stock caliper, pads, and lines are retained. You will have
to buy a new disk. I use a Galfer wave rotor. I added braided SS lines but
they are not required and can be added later if you want.

Shouldn't be too expensive as we would be doing it for cost.

Let me know if you're interested.

J.

--

 *Infectious laughter isn't the good thing it used to be.*

Read my blog - mondaymotomadness.blogspot.com