[Tanx] Front brake spacers

John Burr john.burr at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 13 16:06:15 PST 2021

 Depending on cost I would be. I would like a complete list of what I would have to swap out. I already have a steel front brake line.John
    On Saturday, February 13, 2021, 06:19:36 PM EST, J. Braun via Tanx <tanx at lists.micapeak.com> wrote:

 A friend just bought a CNC milling machine and we are going to make up a batch of the front brake caliper spacers so that you can use Hawk GT disks. The larger disk gives better stopping power and much better feel. I know a lot of people have these and can comment on the resulting performance. The stock caliper, pads, and lines are retained. You will have to buy a new disk. I use a Galfer wave rotor. I added braided SS lines but they are not required and can be added later if you want.
Shouldn't be too expensive as we would be doing it for cost.
Let me know if you're interested.
J.

--

 Infectious laughter isn't the good thing it used to be.

Read my blog - mondaymotomadness.blogspot.com