[Tanx] Fwd: <EXTERNAL>:Supersprox for Honda 1989 xl60v

Jason Howell jphphoto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:04:23 PST 2021

Hi everyone,
I have been doing some winter maintenance and prep work on the TA. There's
snow and salt on the roads so at least I have something to occupy my time.

I have heard good things from J. about the Supersprox but it looks like you
have to order from Europe, if at all, as All Balls has taken over US
distribution. They probably don't want to deal with our old Honda's.
Shipping from Europe is cost prohibitive as the factory doesn't have a
reasonable way to ship.

Considering that. Who has another favorite sprocket with long life and low
weight?
Going to start looking at JT sprockets.  Any others out there?

Or who has a line on getting stuff from Europe?

See you all later this year hopefully!

Jason