[Tanx] Friend looking for a TA for sale someplace in New England

John Borella borella_ent at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:59:29 PST 2021

I paid $3600 new for my 1976 BMW R90/S. Now it's worth $15-$20K. Old motorcycles appreciate eventually. My TA has about the same mileage as the one in the ad & lots of nice accessories. I've thought of selling it & that $5k price is about what I'd ask for mine.

John Borella

Subject: Re: [Tanx] Friend looking for a TA for sale someplace in New England

$5000!  Sheesh. I paid $4150 for mine brand new, had it for 10 years and sold it for $3500.  It was a bit underpowered for commuting on the Garden State Parkway.  Wish I still had it - it would be perfect for me now.
Milt