[Tanx] 1999 rally

Karl hikarl1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 09:54:27 PST 2021

 Howdy J!

Visiting you and Beth (thanks for the Christmas card) is still pretty constant on my radar.  Eddy is hiding out pretty secure up on his mountaintop in Morgan Hill, so may not want to come down yet, but I want to come out and ride with you.
My two daughters are out east, in CT and PA so reading your Tanx stuff keeps me thinking of that venue, too.
How are you guys doing?  Toys and pets all good?
Later,Karl