[Tanx] 1999 rally

J. Braun braunj at cb77.org
Fri Jan 15 10:09:37 PST 2021

We are pretty lucky in our little farm/ranch community. Only 13 deaths so
far for the entire county and not many hospitalizations. We have a row of
mountains between us and Salt Lake City. Seems to be working in our favor.
Two Africa Twins, a Transalp, and a CRF250 Rally in the garage. Everyone is
invited to come out and play. You can ride the original Pony Express trail
all the way to the Nevada border or go all the way to Sacramento if you
want. Right from the house! If you get Eddy out here he can ride the black
AT he sold me.
Moab will be mobbed once the lockdowns end so I suggest either early spring
or next year for that. Beat the crowds or wait until they go home.
A couple of buddies and I are meeting in a couple of weeks to start
planning a rally out here. I'll keep you posted.

This is 3 miles from my house.

[image: MiddleCanyon11x14.jpg]

J.