[BaseCamp] Selecting Features to be Displayed...?

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Sat Feb 21 09:44:00 PST 2015

I must be doing something wrong,  I make changes to the 'Features to be
Displayed' in my 'Activity Profile' and they will not stayed as I set them.
For some reason they seem to revert back to the state they were in when I
started.

Sometimes I will make a change and they will stick then another time I can't
get the changes to stay as I left them.  Is there a sequence necessary to
make the changes stick.  This can't be rocket science but I'm not sure!!

Checking off a stupid 'check box' must be more than I can handle!

Carroll Walker

Lake Forest, CA