[BaseCamp] Selecting Features to be Displayed...?

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 11:34:11 PST 2015

Carroll

When it "works", do you really see any difference between the zoomed in map
detail if the boxes are checked or if the boxes are unchecked?  I can get
the boxes to remain unchecked, but it makes no difference on the map.  I
still see EVERY one of those POIs as if they are  all checked.

So, if this IS rocket science class, I'll never get off the launch pad.

Joe Y
western PA