[BaseCamp] seemingly continuous loop

Peter Cremasco peter.cremasco at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 27 16:14:35 PST 2015

Without seeing what's going on, it almost sounds as if you are clicking
on the original 'install' icon, rather than the final 'installed' icon.

Try going Start>Programs>Garmin>Basecamp and then clicking on the
Basecamp icon in there (there should be Basecamp 2D and Basecamp 3D,
from memory).

Cheers

Peter (Tasmania)

[and apologies if I've misunderstood how you are going about trying to
open Basecamp.]