[BaseCamp] Trip Log clearing & Dropping Waypoints

Connacher, Billy Billy.Connacher at cdk.com
Wed Sep 2 19:40:44 PDT 2015

Thanks for all the great feedback.

Regarding the trip log, I will try transferring it prior to 24 hours.  This was my first attempt to import it from the 550 back to BC; I was trying to do that to compare my actual route with my planned route.  The log transfer worked fine, it was just missing the first 9+hrs.

On the waypoints dropping, they were all loaded as waypoints, not viapoints.  I do use viapoints occasionally but none were needed on this route.  The map on 550 is several updates behind my BC map so that may account for the waypoints dropping.  It's been a while but I think I also loaded the route to a Nuvi and it dropped there as well but I may be misremembering; I still have the route in BC so I will have to try that again.

For the time being, I am only using one gps but I do bounce back and forth between point to point and my fixed route.  I like being on the route as I approach a bonus so I can see my egress and be on my way without punching buttons.

Again, thanks for the replies.

Billy Connacher
Milford, CT

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.