[BaseCamp] Google Earth Pro

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Mon May 21 09:20:48 PDT 2018

Apparently everyone on this list knows about this kml thingy but I am in total darkness!!  I am assuming it is some type of file with the extension of kml but that is a total guess.  Please give me the 25 cents tour, I am intrigued!
What I have been doing to locate a position on the BaseCamp map and transfer the position to GEP 64bit is to locate the coordinates in BaseCamp using FINE and LOCATE COORDINTES.  This gives me the coordinates which I copy and paste into GEP 64bit.  Very quick but not as smooth as the VIEW/GOOGLE EARTH/CENTER OF SCREEN option.

Carroll