[Tanx] [External] TA Problem. Please assist

Milt Rudy miltrudy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 08:51:01 PDT 2020

I use Techron about every 2000 miles in each car and notice they will run a
bit smoother afterwards.  I also use StaBil in the 20 gallons of gas I keep
for my generator and in the generator itself.  It has never failed to start
on a few pulls when the power goes out and when I start it periodically to
just "exercise" it.  Of course, I exchange all the "StaBil'd" gas yearly
after they switch over to winter blend gas.  In the motorcycle (NC700X), I
only use gasoline, and I start and run it at least weekly even during the
winter.  Have yet to experience any problems.
Milt